Ganguly criticises cricket board

Share it Please

Soruav Ganguly took pot shots at the Board of Control for Cricket in India, saying its rules were not the same for all cricketers, here today.
To a query whether he could have served the Indian team well had he continued to play at the top level like Rahul Dravid and Sachin Tendulkar, Ganguly said: "Yes, I had the ability. Had I played, I would have performed. But the rules are not the same for everyone." He also said the Cricket Association of Bengal president, Mr Jagmohan Dalmiya, was a 'legend' in the game's administration, amidst speculation that he is gearing up to take on the former BCCI president in the CAB presidential elections next year. "He is a legend in cricket administration, and he will be," Ganguly said. "I am reading lot of speculations about why I want to get into cricket administration. I am not going there to fight anybody. I don't have any such mentality," he added. He is anchoring a Bengali quiz cum reality show which he said was a new challenge to him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IPL T20 2012 LIVE

Followers

Welcome to the home of cricket on the internet. Live Cricket offers users the most comprehensive live coverage of international and domestic cricket available.complete xxx cricat website and sexy chat, sex movies, chat forums
Bookmark and Share

Live Cricket Headline Animator